- March 23, 2015 – Call for Presenters opens
- April 20, 2015 – Call for Presenters closes
- April 24, 2015 – Approved presenters notified
- May 1, 2015 – Conference registration opens
- June 1, 2015 (or until filled) – Conference registration closes
- June 11, 2015 – IFL Conference, Bryan Station High School, Lexington, KY
Follow us on Twitter! #IFLLex
Welcome to the IFL Conference site!
The Innovations for Learning (IFL) Conference is a one day conference
produced by the Office of Instructional Technology at Fayette County Schools.
The conference focus is on innovative instructional strategies that engage students to improve learning.
IFL is open to all teachers, technology specialists (TRTs, TISs), administrators, and anyone else interested in how to use technology to improve student learning. This year’s conference will be held on Thursday, June 11, 2015 at Bryan Station High School, 201 Eastin Rd, Lexington, KY 40505, and is once again free for all participants.
We are also happy to announce that we are continuing our partnership for this
year’s conference with the Central
Kentucky Educational Cooperative (CKEC) and the
University of Kentucky
College of Education. Together we look forward to providing a great event!
Call for Presenters Now Open!
Currently we are looking for innovative teachers and educational professionals to present at the conference. Presenters may choose a one hour time slot or a 20 minute mini-session. Some lab space will be available for hands-on sessions.
Just click on the Presenter Info button to get started!
Topics of interest include:
- Common Core and technology integration
- The 4 C’s (Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Creativity)
- Office 365
- Tips and Strategies for Administrators
- Professional Development
- Online learning/Blended classrooms/Flipped instruction
- Game Design/Gaming
- Tools and resources (online or apps)One to One/BYOD
- Mobile/Personal Devices
- Virtual Learning
- Intelligent classroom tools
- Digital Citizenship/Internet Safety
- 21st Century Teaching and Learning
- “Maker” Classrooms
- Whatever innovative thing you are doing to promote learning!
The contents of this website are intended for the enhancement of instruction only.